Outpatient services, like MRI, CT scans, X-Rays and lab tests such as blood work and urine tests can be a time-consuming process for most people. There you are, at your doctor’s office, being told you have to go somewhere else for a test. Time is precious. So, we don’t want waste yours. We understand that life is busy, so we aim to make this part of your healthcare process as easy as possible for you and your family. There’s no calling for hours for an appointment only to be told you can’t be seen for a week. Or, getting to your testing site and being told you have to wait…even more waiting.
At Tulsa ER & Hospital, we simplify it for you. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We can see you any time, day or night, for on-site testing in our professional, clean and comfortable hospital. If your test is covered under your insurance (most private insurance carriers require pre-authorization before testing) we can see you the same day.
How our outpatient service works
Your physician will simply fill out the order form and fax it to our facility via a secured fax system. Upon receipt and review of the order, our patient services manager will immediately reach out to the physician if there are any questions. Our team will then quickly contact the Private Insurance Company and begin the pre-authorization process. Once pre-authorization is confirmed, we will immediately reach out to you and inform you of the approval.
More on insurance
Many Private Insurance Companies vary on the approval of any testing that is deemed non-emergent we offer our patients a cash pay rate. Cash pay rates can significantly reduce your out of pocket costs and eliminate any need to wait for insurance approvals.
Our imaging services include CT scan, X-ray, Ultrasound and MRI services. Most results are returned same day.
- Most testing is available 24/7, including nights and weekends. We’re here when other imaging facilities are closed!
- Private changing rooms, private restrooms, comfortable lobby with free snacks, drinks and WiFi!
- Testing is covered by most Private Insurance Companies. We also offer cash price options for services. (Cash pricing is discussed in person).
- MRI tests require some advanced notice. Please call our facility at 918-517-6300 to let us know you’re coming!
We offer a full array of laboratory testing for our outpatient services program which are available 24/7. We have same day results for:
- Complete Blood Counts
- Basic Metabolic Panels
- Cardiac Panels
- Complete Metabolic Panels
- D-Dimer (Blood Clot Panel)
- Blood Glucose Levels
- Liver Function Testing
- Lactate Levels
- Urine Pregnancy Testing
- Prothrombin Time (PT)
- Rapid Urine Drug Screen
24/7 lab testing with next day results
- Blood Glucose (A1C)
- Blood Cultures (Infection)
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Testosterone Levels
- Pregnancy Blood Test
- Thyroid Panels
- Uric Acid Levels
- C-Reactive Protein (Quantitative)
- ABO Blood Typing and Rh Factor
- These laboratory tests are only a fraction of our testing capabilities.
- Contact our medical staff to ensure your required test is available and to best estimate the turn-around time.
- Pre-Authorization is required for all laboratory out patient service requests. Ensure your physician completes the convenient online request form. Again, there are also more convenient cash pay options available to our patients.