Tulsa ER & Hospital is continually looking for skilled, motivated healthcare professionals and administrative support staff. Potential candidates should be hardworking, have a positive attitude, and an unwavering commitment to providing top quality care to patients.
Physician Liaison/Marketing Specialist
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar required.
- Progressive sales, marketing, and business development experience in the healthcare industry required.
- Must possess a proven ability to communicate with and positively persuade others.
- Experience with online marketing and social media.
- Strong computer skills required (graphic design experience a plus).
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to independently meet with physicians and employers to market services of Tulsa ER & Hospital.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
Tulsa ER & Hospital is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. This means that we are always looking for qualified personnel to fill an array of different positions and shifts. At any given time we may be looking for professionals to fill any of the following positions:
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs)
- Radiology Technologists
- Front Desk Clerk
- Administrative Staff
- Administrative/Executive Assistants
Tulsa ER & Hospital provides comprehensive medical services that can range from treatment for minor injuries and illnesses to severe trauma and life-saving medical treatment. We pride ourselves on providing a comfortable, pleasant environment for patients with prompt and courteous service. This makes Tulsa ER & Hospital an excellent place to work with great opportunities for job experience and career advancement.